Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Smelly Cat

Someone powdered the cat.
She smelled really good. She doesn't typically stink, but she doesn't always smell like Victoria's Secret 'heavenly' powder either.
Curious about who felt the need to gussy up the cat, I questioned the most likely offenders. The short ones.
Caleb claimed innocence, but thought it was funny.
Stella was also innocent. This time. She did wondered why Myrtle was allowed to use the powder that she herself had been told to get permission to use.
Miles. By process of elimination.
Unless. Is my husband is so discouraged that I never use the powder that he has resorted to this. Powdering the cat?
I asked Miles first. He said, "No Mom."
Then, as I walked away, I heard..."Mmmm, Myrtle smells good."
Nice. Since no harm had been done, and the cat did smell good, I let him off with a warning.

In other pet news, the brown and white puppy, is now the RED, white and brown puppy. He ate a marker. The carpet is red. The dog is red. All morning I had to reassure the kids that the dog was not bleeding. Yet. UGH.

Also, I must share that I am forcing myself to wear jeans everyday. It is much harder to fool yourself into thinking that you are comfortable with your weight, when you are uncomfortable in your jeans.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! A red dog and a powdered cat! This morning while I was in the bathroom, Glen thought Frankie needed a snack and gave him the entire box of Chex in the crib, so I came out and there was all the chex emptied out in the crib and on the floor and I would have taken a pic. and posted about it, but I'm just too tired from the whole thing now!

    ReplyDelete