Saturday, February 14, 2009

crafts





Stella and Caleb made their own cards. Stella's were inspired by a craft Jodi did with her kiddos, and Caleb folded origami dragons and put suckers in the dragon's mouths. Super cute.
We also tried the melted crayon hearts from Jodi's blog. I am not sure she will want to be pinpointed as the source of our inspiration. Ours did not turn out quite like hers. My kiddos had trouble understanding that less was more. They also insisted on rainbow colors.
I guess what is important though, is that they enjoyed doing the craft and they were proud of the results!

2 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful. Lots of sunshine behind their eyes. Those crafty hearts are very fine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! found you from my stats and I LOVE the rainbow colors!!! super cute!

    ReplyDelete