Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Romance Might be Fading.

I love my husband. A lot. I really, really do. Sometimes though he says things that make me think the romance might be fading.
He came downstairs last night and said, "Did you see that I made Miles' bed? Do you want to hump?"
Even less now than about 10 seconds ago.
I don't know if I was more offended by the 'hump' word or that is has become so apparent that I am willing to trade sexual favors for household chores?
Regardless, a gal needs a little foreplay. Maybe if he had done the dishes then made the bed....

5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha...

    i think it's an universal guy thing. i swear they forget to engage the brain before speaking. gotta luv 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear things are as romantic at your house as they are at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought to trade sexual favors for household chores...thank you for bringing this to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so needed to read this today! And I'm glad to find that I'm not alone. Thank you!

    P.S. I found you via Jen via Casey. Jut in case you were wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete