Friday, March 6, 2009

Feel that breeze?

I can open my windows today and that makes me just so stinkin' happy. I cracked the kitchen window at 6:30am, just because I could. It was chilly, but it wasn't freezing.
By this time of the year I feel trapped in my own home. Made prisoner by cold wet weather and end of winter colds and coughs.
We needed to get out. Even just to the backyard.
Miles and Stella are outside jumping on the trampoline and romping on the play set. The brown and white pup is happy to have friends to play outside with him.
Everyone is in a better mood today than they have been all week.
Poor Myrtle, the kitty, is the only one not allowed outside. Stella freaks out when I mention it. She is so afraid that she won't come back or that she will get lost. I am thinking about trying her on a kitty leash.
The hubby says to count him out of any walks that involve our crazy kitty on a leash. We will have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. What we need in this germ encrusted house is a nice fresh air blowing through. I swear, it's like a germ party over here!

    ReplyDelete