Monday, March 9, 2009

Roy G. Biv

Miles loves rainbows. When we are out and about he goes through this thing where first we have to find something red, then orange, then yellow and so on until we go through the whole Roy G. Biv.
Winter makes this even more of a challenge. There is no gray in Roy G. Biv.


Miles decorated his fingers and toes with "Rainbows". He was very proud of himself

He did not want to wear socks or shoes all day. Couldn't hide the rainbows. Thank goodness we didn't have anywhere to go!

We think he will eventually grow into those front teeth! He is so cute. I love that boy!

5 comments:

  1. rainbows make me happy too. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable and I love his rainbow idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He looks so proud of himself, glad you caught it on film.

    I am also very impressed that every marker you had didn't get tossed after the dog ate one. Markers have been forbidden in our house for a long time. You're such a nice Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, he is soooo beautiful. His eyes! Guess what? I've been knitting with rainbow yarn today! Go Miles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...my teeth were like that. AND I had a gap big enough to slide a No. 2 pencil into. I didn't grow into them so the Orthodontist molded me around them. I'm still hoping to grow into my nose...hoping...hoping....

    ReplyDelete