Saturday, March 21, 2009

Girls Night

Tonight I am going out with my lady friends. Yay. You can't see me, but I am totally doing the happy dance.
I feel like I did back when I was in middle school and my parents would drop my friends and I at the movies. I am wondering what to wear and who we might see.
It is actually the same group of girls that I would go to the movies with back in the day. Only now we can drive ourselves.
I also won't call the girls to see what they are going to wear. I will go with the stand by of my 'nice' jeans and shirt.
I wonder if I could get my Mom to drop my off anyway. Then I could partake in more than one cocktail. Seriously, after more than one I am so not safe to be on the road.
I think I will bum a ride from one of my friends. You can only drive so many mini-vans to a night-out on the town, before it just starts to feel like a PTA meeting.
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Did you get dropped off by your mom? :)

    I gave you an award over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. I will fill you in.

    ReplyDelete