Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Passing the Love Around


It has taken me some time to respond to the fact that I got my first award, not because I am ungrateful, but because I had to secretly e-mail another recipient of the award who has admitted in her blogs to having computer skills similar to mine, and find out how to get the 'award' for my blog. Thank you Viv. As if you had nothing better to do between keeping up with your five kids and flooding toilets than to coach me through a simple process.
Big thanks to Jen for the recognition and the kind words. I am so glad that you find me funny. I sometimes think I only humor myself.
I love Jen's blog. She is hilarious and can make me laugh when I need it the most. She is a talented writer and I look forward to reading whatever she has to write for years to come.
The rules of the award are as I understand them to list 7 things that I love and then to pass the award to 7 bloggers that I love. Consider it done.
* I love the beach. I love the ocean and the sand. It makes me feel good. Love it.
* I love a clean house. Again it makes me feel really good. I feel in control of life when my house is clean.
* Chocolate. It is my favorite.
* Quiet. When my kids are in bed or I have talked some poor soul into taking them all somewhere and my house is quiet, I love it. I can think a whole thought without interruption and it is bliss.
*Summer. I am a warm weather girl living in Ohio. I relish the summer months.
*Fall. Just the beauty of it. Also, after Summer I am so looking forward to the kids going back to school.
*A good book. I love to read.
Now for the bloggers that I enjoy. Some of them may not know that I am out here reading their stuff. Regardless, I will pass the love.
I enjoy reading what is going on with Jill. I am a little jealous of the fact she lives in California and I no longer do. However, she always has a good story to share and I enjoying seeing her pictures of warm weather and pools.
Then there is a fine lady over at all this trouble. She cracks me up. I relate to some of her stories and she makes me smile. Also, I love groovin' to her playlist.
I found Maeves Mom through Jen. She is a great writer and always has something fun to share.
Heather, recently wrote a touching story about a big life decision that snuck up on her quickly. I totally related. Great blog.
I just recently started reading Chicken and Cheese, which I found through Jen as well. She has some great things to share and has a way of putting things into a perspective that I can appreciate.
Kim posts great photos and I love to head over to her blog to see what she has been up to lately.
One of the funnier blogs I read is America's Next Top Mommy. She can make me laugh and cry. Sometimes all at once.
The passing of the love is complete. I am so happy about my first award. I hang it with pride.

3 comments:

  1. Anything...anytime, except, it seems toilets plunging isn't one of my attributes. Anything else though.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award and the kind words. don't be jealous....remember those weeks of 100+ temps and unbreathable air?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!? You can relate to only "some" of my stories? I guess that's better thsan most people in real life who just stand and stare at me slackjawed. I posted my award AND got your link right this time.

    ReplyDelete