Thursday, March 19, 2009

YAZ I can feel better

I had serious doubts that my moods could be made better by a medication called 'YAZ'. When my doctor prescribed what is nothing more than a birth control pill, with some extra supped-up hormones, I felt that maybe she was just humoring me.
I wish there was an easier way to explain to your doctor that you feel like maybe you could be on the verge of snapping. It seems like I walk the line of telling her enough to explain how ridiculously crazy I feel without seeming well, crazy.
Anyway, I am happy to share that the 'YAZ' is helping, regardless of it's goofy-ass name. At the very least, I must admit that I have had fewer fantasies about giving my kids the smack-down lately.
Caleb even commented that I have been in a better mood.
There have been some 'side-effects' that I could live without, but when weighed against the idea of going back to feeling like I was before, I guess I can deal.

2 comments:

  1. What? I must know more. Because I think Yaz might be right for me, even though the idea of using a medication with that name makes me want to wrench someone's head off.

    (Period's due any mfing day now.)

    ReplyDelete