Monday, April 27, 2009

It must be Laundry day.

My hubby announced that he did not have any clean undies. This morning. At 6am. He also said he could not find two movies that were over-due from the library.
He woke me up to make this announcement. I am NOT a morning person. I am at best a morning person in training.
It sort of comes with the territory of having kids. You become a morning person or you spend a lot of mornings being really grumpy. I am learning. I am a more willing learner when people wake me with hugs and kisses. Not as willing when woken with stories of dirty underwear and missing movies.
I love when people call me at like 9:30am and ask if they woke me. Right. I wish.
Anyway. I offered up a pair of my undies. They were boy-shorts after all. He opted to wear the underwear from last night. Post-shower. Thank goodness.
I went to 'find' the movies that were missing in action. They were by the television. Surprise. My hubby was born without the 'looking' gene. Whenever he is missing something he comes right to me to help him find it. I swear if I go first he will have to re-marry immediately just to have someone help him find stuff.
This morning after being woken-up and feeling grumpy I told him that I would wash his under-roos if I could manage to find them.

2 comments:

  1. Your hubby sounds like my kinda guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that conversation...about that same time too. I usually say something about telling me that he is wearing his last clean pair when he pulls them from the drawer. Of course, my hubby seems to collect undies. We went through the brief phase, the jersey boxer phase, the silk boxer phase, and are currently on the regular cotton boxer phase. When he tells me he is out of undies...I tend to roll my eyes and growl.

    ReplyDelete