Sunday, January 25, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog?

I was not entirely sure if or when I was going to start blogging.
Then, I discovered the blog of a long lost friend and reading about her day to day life made my heart go 'pitter-patter'. I was so excited to discover that there are other ladies/women/moms out there, who are just like me. Reading her stories made me laugh and cry and not feel so horrible about occasionally wanting to walk out of my house and not come back.
I linked onto several other blogs and was just loving everything that I read. Other people finding humor in the same day to day sometimes mind-numbing, sometimes gut-wrenching, sometimes so simply wonderful, life experiences that we are all going through.
I also, hope that someday my kids will read this and know me a little better. They will have an insight into who I was that they might not otherwise have an opportunity to see.
So, while I am here, Stuck in the Suburbs, I am going to make the most of it and I would love to share some of my experiences with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment