Monday, January 26, 2009

Awkward.

So I am thinking that so far this feels a bit awkward, posting to let's see, zero readers. I am surprisingly okay with that. Usually I am saying all this stuff in my head, so I guess writing it down might make me appear a smidgen saner.
So, today one of the three is home sick. He started with the vomiting around 3a.m. My youngest is home by default. I wasn't about to load the vomiter up in the van to drive the youngest to preschool. She pretended to be upset by this situation for about an hour this morning. Following me around proclaiming the injustice of it all.
In the end we settled on me creating some homework for her so that she would not 'miss-out' on anything. She wrote out her ABC's and her numbers 1-10 and felt okay about having missed what could have been a very important day in preschool.
I assured her that I would talk to her teacher and make certain she did not miss anything of too much importance.
I am going to spend some time now trying to figure out the the basics of this blog-world. Photos, links and such. Maybe I will feel less awkward if at least I have some photos posted. I will see what I can do.
Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. I am now a follower! No more posting to zero readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim - I'm another Kim who blogs to basically zero readers, but I enjoy doing it anyway because otherwise I will forget all the little things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to add one more comment that my word verification was "hateme". Kinda creepy!

    ReplyDelete