Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I think I am being watched....

Shhh... I have snuck down to the basement to quickly post that I am being watched.
I started babysitting new kiddos at the beginning of the school year and the four year old boy is totally tracking my computer time.
He says things like "Isn't it your job to play with me?"
When I get on the computer he hovers over me and inquires as to what I am doing and why it doesn't involve some sort of entertainment for him.
I haven't locked him away in the closet yet because, well his mom is paying me really well and I need the job.
Anyways, I am trying to devise a plan in which I have some actual free time during which I can post without my little audience.
Hope to be back soon......

2 comments:

  1. My own children say stuff like that to me, but, because they are mine I just ignore them. *It helps when they get old enough that you can threaten them with writing a post about them if they don't knock it off!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't he have a nap time? A long one? Heh heh heh...

    ReplyDelete